Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I Want to GO Somewhere!

I want to take a trip. I'd hoped to go home to Indiana earlier this summer, but we couldn't make that happen. I would love a trip to the UP, but what will we do with our bratty little dog, Lacey? If we take her, she probably won't behave. If we take her to a kennel, she also probably won't behave, and I hate to just leave her with strangers. Oh, and we really can't afford it just now.
So I'm dreaming of running away for just a day or two. A friend told me about a party boat that takes off for 2 1/2 hours from a hotel in Traverse, and that sounds like fun. She said it has a Carribean feel to it. Ok, I really would rather go to the Carribean, but that is not going to happen anytime soon.
I need to make reservations on that party boat!

2 comments:

judycolby said...

Take me with you, pleeeeeeeease?

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I think just a day or two away would do me worlds of good! Come on, let's go!